Friday, February 24, 2012

We survived the first 6 months!

Having 3 under 3 is not easy, but we did manage to survive the first 6 months.  Lucy had her well visit last week and now weighs 16 lbs 5 ozs.  She is eating 3 meals a day now and drinking about 4-4 ounce bottles a day.  Unfortunately, she is not consistently sleeping through the night.  Sometimes she does and other nights she wakes once to feed.  Luckily, I can quickly nurse her and get her back to sleep in about 10 or 15 minutes.   She takes 2 long naps in her crib and goes to bed in her crib at about 8:30pm and sleeps until about 8am. She rolls over now from back to belly and back again.  She is trying really hard to sit up and it looks like she is doing crunches.  She can sit up supported and can stand and hold onto the couch unsupported for a few minutes at a time.

The twins are talking up a storm now and we can almost have conversations with them.  They understand commands and understand that there are consequences for their actions.  They have finally started to say "I love you" which I just love to hear!  Charlie love it when we sit on the couch together.  He says "cuddle me Mommy".  How can I say not to that?

In other news, Weight Watchers is going well.    I am down 20.4 lbs.  It's not the 25 I'd hoped to be down by 2/15, but it will do!


No comments:

Post a Comment