Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Community Shower

I started this blog so I could capture my thoughts as my kids grow up.  I've put a lot of thought into my first post and therefore have not posted so I guess it's time to just do what I set out to do and just write something.  So here it goes.   I'm officially a blogger!

Everyone in this house is sick and has been for about a month.  The boys have such terrible congestion that I thought it would be a good idea to take them into the shower with me.  We have a small shower stall so I was able to keep them contained and the shampoo and conditioner provided tons of entertainment.   It was fun to play with them in the water and it did help clear the congestion.

In other exciting news Lucy found her thumb!   She can't get enough of it now and we can't get enough of watching her suck it.  She is also trying really hard to roll over and I predict will be able to in a month or so.

Well, that's it my first post is complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment