Monday, December 19, 2011

Belly laughs

Lucy was 4 months old on December 10th and I took her last week for her well visit.  She weighed in at 14 lbs 13 ozs. and it 25 in long.  She is very healthy and happy.  Later that night she rolled over from her belly to her back.  She also found her thumb last week and joined in the family tradition of thumb sucking.  She has started to babble and coo a lot more and one day last week she went into hysterics while I was playing with Charlie and a blanket.  I would put the blanket over Charlie's head and go "whoo" she thought it was hilarious.   This past Friday I was in the grocery store with her and she was talking away and a stranger approached me to tell me she was such a happy baby and that she could hear her 2 aisles over.

In other news, we are getting all ready for Christmas and have lots of baked goods in the house.   This has not been good for my weight watchers at all.   I really need a fresh start next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment